At Moyo Data Academy, we regard ourselves as astute data people. Our facilitators are experts in their respective disciplines. Apart from being exceptional trainers, they have vast experience in their respective fields of expertise. Our extensive knowledge of the intricate layers of the data world enables us to impart a real understanding of how the entire data process works, before delving into
the detailed functionalities of a specific programme or system. This holistic approach to data training has elevated us to be a leading training facility.
Trusted Industry leader Gartner recognizes Microsoft as a Leader for the thirteenth consecutive year in the Gartner 2020 Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence Platforms.
In this 5-day course, you will learn to use best practices, and international standardized approaches applied to business and technical deliverables for data modelling, visualizations and analytics.
This course is for Data and BI professionals who would like to focus on end-to end Data Modeling data analytics using the Power BI tool. It’s also targeted at individuals who would like to use the latest technology available to create impactful reports and dashboards that support decision making at any level of the organization.
During this course, delegates will be equipped with information regarding data modeling, visualizations and analytics, using the Power BI tool The intent of this course is to support delegates in preparing for the Microsoft Power BI examination.
The outcomes of the course aimto give delegates
- Extract, clean, and transform data
- Model data for optimal performance and scalability
- Design and create report visualizations for data analysis
- Advanced report analytics
- Manage and share reports
- Create paginated reports in Power BI
- Review of Power BI Fundamental Course
- Module 1: The Data Analytics Universe
- Module 2: Power BI Service
- Module 3: Data Preparation
- Module 4: Data Transformation: Clean, Transform, and Load Data
- Module 5: Data Modeling
- Module 6: DAX
- Module 7: Model Performance
- Module 8: Report Authoring
- Module 9: Create Dashboards
- Module 10: Paginated Reports
- Module 11: Perform Advanced Analytics
- Module 12: Workspaces Management
- Module 13: Dataset Management in Power BI Service
- Module 14: Security, esp. row-level data security
What is Included?:
This course includes a workbook containing key concepts on each topic covered and hands-on activities to reinforce the skills and knowledge attained. It also includes a digital student resources
folder containing Power BI workbooks and data sources to support the hands-on activities.
5-day x 4 hours per day facilitated virtually
- Understanding core data concepts
- Knowledge of working with relational data
- Knowledge of working with non-relational data
- Knowledge of data analysis and visualization concepts
Microsoft Training Tracks
Our Marketplace offers digital data products and courses to take your business to the next level.