Artificial Intelligence: A Complete Introduction
Artificial intelligence and machine learning are rapidly changing our world. Do you want to learn how to effectively transform the future of your business using AI tools and systems? Are you keen on saving time and money by automating the ever-increasing day-to-day activities on your task list? Yes? Then this course is for you!
By enrolling for one of our programmes, you will be taking the next crucial step toward gearing yourself for the digital revolution. In this era where data is regarded as the new oil, it is even more important to have the capability to transform raw data into an insightful and meaningful form, enabling more effective decision-making and facilitating business transformation.
At Moyo Hodari, we regard ourselves as astute data people. Our facilitators are experts in their respective disciplines. Apart from being exceptional trainers, they have vast experience in their respective fields of expertise. Our extensive knowledge of the intricate layers of the data world enables us to impart real understanding of how the entire data process works, before delving into the detailed
functionalities of a specific programme or system. This holistic approach to data training has elevated us to be a leading training facility.
During this introductory course, you will learn key AI and related concepts in order to describe the business case for workplace digitisation and automation of repetitive, high-volume tasks.
This course is ideal for Business and IT professionals who need to understand Artificial Intelligence and its related concepts, in order to describe the business case for workplace digitisation and automation of repetitive, high-volume tasks. This is a non-technical program and focuses on the use of AI as part of digital transformation strategic roadmap.
At the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Describe Workplace Digitisation & Automation concepts
- Describe The Internet of Things (IoT)
- Describe Big Data
- Describe the relationship between IoT and Big Data
- Describe Business Case for Workplace
- Digitisation & Automation
- Define Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Define Machine Learning (ML)
- Describe the role of ML for Predictive Data Analytics
- Illustrate the ML Life Cycle
- Describe the workflow that supports Digitisation & Automation
- Describe the Azure toolset that supports Digitisation & Automation
- Define model in the context of ML
- Describe a range of ML models
- Describe a range of practical uses for ML
- How to include AI as part of your digital transformation strategy
Course Outline – Introduction:
- Introduction to Workplace Digitisation & Automation concepts
- The Business Case for Workplace Digitisation & Automation
- The workflow that supports Digitisation & Automation
- The disciplines that support Digitisation & Automation
- The Azure toolset that supports Digitisation & Automation
What is included:
The course material includes a workbook that contains key concepts on each topic covered, as well as hands-on activities to further reinforce your skills and knowledge and enhance your learning experience. It also includes a digital student resources folder containing workbooks and data sources to support the hands-on activities.
- 5-6 hours facilitated virtually
- Presented over one day