Microsoft Power BI Advanced Course
Become an essential contributor in the execution of Data and Information Analytics. Advance your skills even more by building on your Power BI Fundamentals gains.
At Moyo Data Academy, we regard ourselves as astute data people. Our facilitators are experts in their respective disciplines. Apart from being exceptional trainers, they have vast experience in their respective fields of expertise. Our extensive knowledge of the intricate layers of the data world enables us to impart a real understanding of how the entire data process works, before delving into the detailed functionalities of a specific programme or system.
In this course, you will learn to use best practices, and international standardised approaches applied to business and technical deliverables for data modeling, visualisations and analytics.
This course is for Data and BI professionals who would like to focus on end-to end Data Modeling data analytics using the Power BI tool. It’s also targeted at individuals who would like to use the latest technology available to create impactful reports and dashboards that support decision making at any level of the organisation.
During this course, delegates will be equipped with information regarding data modeling, visualisations and analytics, using the Power BI tool The intent of this course is to support delegates in preparing for the Microsoft Power BI examination.
The outcomes of the course aimto give delegates
- Extract, clean, and transform data
- Model data for optimal performance and scalability
- Design and create report visualisations for data analysis
- Advanced report analytics
- Manage and share reports
- Create paginated reports in Power BI
- Review of Power BI Fundamental Course
- Module 1: The Data Analytics Universe
- Module 2: Power BI Service
- Module 3: Data Preparation
- Module 4: Data Transformation: Clean, Transform, and Load Data
- Module 5: Data Modeling
- Module 6: DAX
- Module 7: Model Performance
- Module 8: Report Authoring
- Module 9: Create Dashboards
- Module 10: Paginated Reports
- Module 11: Perform Advanced Analytics
- Module 12: Workspaces Management
- Module 13: Dataset Management in Power BI Service
- Module 14: Security, esp. row-level data security
What is Included?:
This course includes a workbook containing key concepts on each topic covered and hands-on activities to reinforce the skills and knowledge attained. It also includes a digital student resources folder containing Power BI workbooks and data sources to support the hands-on activities.
20 hours facilitated virtually
- Understanding core data concepts
- Knowledge of working with relational data
- Knowledge of working with non-relational data
- Knowledge of data analysis and visualisation concepts